Spider-Man 3 Tidbits
by Alex Billington
July 22, 2006
Long story but we did NOT make it into the panel - because we were instead in the exclusive roundtable sessions with all 6 people from Spider-Man and 3 people from Ghost Rider. As of this minute we are uploading the 100% exclusive (we were the only ones in the room recording video) press roundtable session to post on the internet!
However, we have EXCLUSIVE TIDBITS THAT WERE SAID AT THE PRESS PANEL.
- Venom confirmed as the third villain (the "4th," if there is one, is not yet announced.) Footage of venom was shown at the public panel.
- All 3 (Tobey, Kirsten, Sam) confirmed they would be "happy" if "there is a story" for sequels and beyond. Kirsten was the one who said it, but the rest "essentially agreed." However there was no complete verbal confirmation from Tobey (refer to the USA Today article).
- Evil Dead remake is confirmed in development. Sam is really busy, but they are currently looking to find the "right" director to really spook audiences.
- Danny Elfman IS working is in conjunction with Chris Young to create the score.
- A special quote when asked about "would you [Sam] be killing off either MJ's or Gwen's character?" The quote was: "I wouldn't dream of it… But the villains may have something else in mind."
- Bruce Campbell is confirmed for a "cameo" with a "new character" but was denied confirmation in terms of being Mysterio or not.
Exclusive Roundtable Interviews Videos:
So do you think there will be footage of the panel with the Venom footage. Its great about the exclusive interview or whatever but I think venom footage was what everyone wanted.
33333333 on Jul 22, 2006
so, will this exclusive have the venom pics or what?
Joe on Jul 22, 2006
Sorry, new comments are no longer allowed.