Official Trailer for Wall Street Fraud Documentary 'The China Hustle'

December 22, 2017
Source: YouTube

The China Hustle Documentary Trailer

"This was simply too good to be true." Magnolia Pictures has debuted the official trailer for Jed Rothstein's documentary The China Hustle, which premiered at the Toronto Film Festival and the Palm Springs Film Festival. The film investigates a "massive web of fraud" on Wall Street involving high-return investments in China. Even though you think you've heard of all the financial scams, there's apparently another one and this doc looks into that. "An unsettling and eye-opening Wall Street horror story about Chinese companies, the American stock market, and the opportunistic greed behind the biggest heist you've never heard of." And once you've seen this, you will definitely have heard of it and now the big question becomes - what do we do about it? How do we stop it? I'm curious to see this doc, but afraid it's going to make me upset. Take a look.

Here's the official trailer for Jed Rothstein's documentary The China Hustle, direct from YouTube:

The China Hustle Poster

From the producers of Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room comes a Wall Street heist story about a still-unfolding financial crime so big, it has the power to affect all of our wallets. Investors on the fringes of the financial world feverishly seek new alternatives for high-return investments in the global markets, and have found a goldmine in China. But when one investor discovers a massive web of fraud, everything else is called into question. Jed Rothstein’s documentary rings the alarm on the need for transparency in an increasingly deregulated financial world by following those working to uncover the biggest heist you’ve never heard of. The China Hustle is directed by filmmaker Jed Rothstein, director of the films Before the Spring: After the Fall and Hidden Crisis: Women & AIDS previously. This premiered at the Toronto Film Festival. Magnolia will release The China Hustle in select theaters + on VOD starting March 30th, 2018.

Find more posts: Documentaries, To Watch, Trailer

Discover more around the web:

Reader Feedback - 4 Comments


I love this. Soon we will see all markets goes down.

Quast on Dec 22, 2017


For several hundred of years we know and see what kinds of mechanism are behind wars, depressions and poverty. And still we accept wallstreet and the financial district in London. The 1% of the world, doesn't pay taxes and the other 99% are struggling to reach the 1%. There is no race privilege, onley wealth privilege.

ari smulders on Dec 22, 2017


Nothing new about this things. It's just another fraud, no matter how big it is. The problem is that people can't do anything about because they don't really care. The 19th century was a century to fight for better things, the next one was a set back. This one still isn't looking like a fight for a change ...

shiboleth on Dec 23, 2017


China and Fraud go together like peeeas aaaand carrrottsss!

DAVIDPD on Dec 23, 2017

Sorry, new comments are no longer allowed.




Alex's Top 10 - 2020
1. Nine Days
2. Berlin Alexanderplatz
3. Pixar's Soul
4. Pieces of a Woman
5. Feels Good Man
6. Another Round
7. The Truffle Hunters
8. Sound of Metal
9. Lovers Rock
10. Nomadland
Click Here for Thoughts

Adam's Top 10 - 2020
1. Spontaneous
2. Promising Y. Woman
3. Nomadland
4. The Vast of Night
5. Blow the Man Down
6. The Invisible Man
7. Minari
8. Possessor
9. Feels Good Man
10. Color Out of Space
Click Here for Thoughts


Subscribe to our feed or daily newsletter:
Follow Alex's main profile on twitter:
For the latest posts only, follow this acct:

Add to your Feedly list: click here